German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Re: Jackson Co DP-Ohio, Shana, GS

Hi, my name is Shana and I'm a big beautiful full blooded German Shepherd in need of a loving home. If I could be the right dog for you my adoption is URGENT as I am in a kill shelter. Please spay and neuter your pets so offspring do not end up in a kill shelter like me.

Jackson County Dog Pound
248 Reservoir Rd

Jackson, OH 45640
Phone: 740-286-7262

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

Called the shelter to ask about them, had to leave a message. Hopefully I'llget a call back.

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Have found with the Ohio shelters, it is best to call and email repeatedly, most are understaffed.

Pamela

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

They've got no e-mail. and they're only there supposedly between 8 and 9:30. I'll leave another message.

·
Registered
344 Posts

Hi,
I need someones help. I would foster this girl but I have to work on Sat & I cannot call the pound while I am at work. Also, can someone find out how she is with other dogs. I have a male & female GSD's (mix) . I would need help transporting her up to Cleveland. I have fostered a mom & 4 pups before & LEGSR can back me up. They will post this girl on there web side (PF).
Thanks,
Bob...()"o)

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

Trying to get more info on them. I'll call as soon as I'm done posting this message. Hopefully I can speak to a person.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

Nobody answers the **** phone!!!
I left yet ANOTHER message!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts

I will post on Shana's posting here and if someone would like to copy and paste on the other dogs thats at this same pound please feel free to do so. I have made a few phone calls to city offices and received a new number to call. I left a message there and hope someone will call me back. When I here something I will post ASAP.

Roy
Silverwolf

1 - 20 of 29 Posts