German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: Jackson, OH - Mikko Blk F URGENT

IM GOING TO LOOK AT HER TOMORROW IF WORK ALLOWS AS I WILL BE ONLY A FEW MILES FROM THERE .I SAW HER LISTING EARLIER TONIGHT BUT AFTER THEY WERE ALLREADY FOR CLOSED THE NIGHT HAS ANYONE DELT WITH THIS POUND BEFORE IS THEIR ADOPTION FEE REALY A MEGER $10.00
MIKE

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I don;t know if a tag is the same as a dog license, which requires proof of rabies shot. Are you thinking of adopting her? If you do see her, try to get as much info about her as possible to put on the Board, take her for a walk and see how she is on a leash, how does act around the other dogs and cats, does she know basic commands, etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts

I SURE WILL IF SHE DOEST WORK FOR US I'VE HAD SOME ISSUES WITH CERTAIN DOGS AND MY MALE MAX HE GETS ALONG FINE WITH YOUNGER DOGS UNDER A YEAR BUT FOR SOME REASON DOGS OVER 2 HE DOSENT LIKE AT ALL I 'M FAIRLY SURE ITS AN ALPHA THING SINCE I'M ALPHA IN THE HOUSE HE'S ALPHA OVER FURY HOUSE MEMBERS I WILL GET AS MUCH INFO ON HER AS I CAN
MIKE

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

Beautiful!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts

I WAS UNALBE TO GO TODAY AS WIFE ENDED UP IN HOSPITAL I WAS THERE WITH HER UNTIL AN HOUR AGO . DEPENDING ON HER CONDITION I MAY BE UNABLE TO LOOK AT MIKA
MIKE

·
Registered
4,346 Posts

Bump!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts

bump

·
Registered
2,430 Posts

I just called to check on Mikko and had to leave a message. Hopefully she is still there.

·
Registered
443 Posts

What a beauty, hope she is ok.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts

Originally Posted By: blackwulffThis dog's petfinder page lists her as adopted.
Have a happy life baby!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts