German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Re: Jackson Co DP - Ohio, Blk GS, Ebbie

Hi, my name is Ebbie and I'm a full blooded German Shepherd but rather small for my breed. I am a very sweet little girl and would make a wonderful family pet. If I could be the right dog for you my adoption is URGENT as I am in a kill shelter. Please spay and neuter your pets so offspring do not end up in a kill shelter like me!

Jackson County Dog Pound
Jackson, OH
740-286-7262

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

o.k. that makes 3 German shepherds in the same pound. Blackstone the baby gsd is there too. Anyone up for a road trip. To rescue 3 I'll do the 6 hour drive each way. Do we have anyone at Brightstar who can take 2 of the 3? I can take only one myself. I don't know if anyone around there can temp. test them before I make the ride.

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Just inquiring - are you satisfied with the "new" people at Bright Star? Was concerned when I saw they had rescued Trinity (blk GS) at Mahoning Co Pound because of the seizure of the 35 dogs from its President's home.

Pamela

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

haven't been around in forever! No S***! Wow. There were and I'm sure still are good folks who were associated w/ Brightstar.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

I read a press release from buffalo humane. Anyone from Brightstar able to help, I'm sure with the recent problems things will be a bit upside down. Let me know. I'd love to help the 3 in Jackson. I'll Do the drive if there's a place for 2 to go.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

This girl is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

wow, kinda surprised there's no help. I've e-mailed a few rescues and they're full up to. These guys hve gotta be close to euth. time. Ive called the shelter nnumerous times. no one answers!!!!! Left lots of messages. Nothing.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

I'm so frustrated! I call and call and call, leave messages and my phone # NOTHING!!!!! I guess you have to physically go to the shelter to get any status on the dogs!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

Nobody in the area to pull? CRAP!!!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts

I spoke to the warden today Ebbie has been adopted!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts