German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Haley is an adult purebred German Shepherd. She is very social with both dogs and people. Haley is absolutely crazy about the frisbee! And as you can see from her photos, she is actually quite good already! EMAILS ONLY. Please EMAIL your information to me asap if you are willing to provide a loving and caring home. Provide your need your name, address, telephone numbers (home, work, cell), place of employment, number of pets you currently have (age, breed & name), PLUS your vet's name and telephone number. Thank you so much!

Morgan County Animal Control
2392 Athens Highway
Madison, Georgia 30650
706-752-1195

Email: [email protected]

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10314410

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Re: HALEY THE FRISBEE PLAYING GSD IN MORGAN CO. GA.

her please. She has such a zest for life.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Re: HALEY THE FRISBEE PLAYING GSD IN MORGAN CO. GA

What a doll. I really wished I lived closer to GA and could take in another female.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

What a beautiful girl!!

·
Registered
989 Posts

Is anyone working on this dog? Do we know if she is ok with cats? She keeps falling down the list. Anyone have room for her?

·
Registered
6,271 Posts

looks like this girl needs someone to play frisbee with! she looks like fun

·
Registered
4,972 Posts

I'm so scared to click on her link everyday, because I know she can't last too long in a GA kill shelter. She seems like just a fun loving girl that needs a family to love her!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts

PLEASE - this is a great shelter to work with - please call Donna Prior at the shelter if you can help this girl.

BrightStar just committed to OTIs Bridget (mom) and Deuce (son) at this shelter - they were to be euthanized today without rescue commitment.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts