·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Re: Gallipolis, OH - Beautiful Male - Heckter

I used to live in Gallipolis, Ohio and am not too awfully far from there now (almost two hours). If he needs to be transported in an easterly direction, please let me know. I could rendezvous with a transporter and take him in a "generally" east direction.

Shannon
VGSR member

·
Registered
16 Posts

I was at the shelter this morning. I seen Hecter and the Husky they have listed. I have removed the husky from the shelter. We spent some time with the GSD. He is a beautiful dog and full of energy and loves to pull...lol. The gentlemen that are the wardens are wonderful people. Hecter needs a home. Please someone spring him. I am going back again to see him Monday.

Roy

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Silverwolf:

Did you adopt the Husky? You say that you removed her, but did not indicate whether it was a pull for a rescue or whether or not you adopted her. Are you considering Hecter for adoption today when you visit the shelter for the second time?

Shannon
VGSR member

·
Registered
3,927 Posts

Still there:

Heckter is a very nice red and black GSP. A great find for a shelter dog who would be a very impressive pet! Please call the shelter at 740-441-0207 as soon as possible as this is a high kill shelter!

·
Registered
16 Posts

We adopted the husky. Someone needs to save Hecter. I'm just one person and not a rescue or I would go back for him. Someone help this great little guy.

Roy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts