German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="color: #000099">"ARIEL" was e-mailed to me to post here. She is at the Sandusky County Dog Warden's shelter in Fremont, OH.

Ariel is an owner surrender and is said to be sweet, fully vetted, loves children, and is believed to be housebroken! Because she is an owner surrender, she is available for adoption NOW! Her owner could no longer keep her and she is looking for a new home or rescue.

I don't have any further information about Ariel. If you'd like to know more or take her into your home or rescue, please contact the shelter at the number given below.

Fremont, OH is about 30 miles southeast of Toledo - easy access off of the OH turnpike! </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">ARIEL </span>

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11111944

Ariel is an eighteen month old doll baby... I mean German Shepherd. She is sweet, loves children, and is already fully vetted and best of all, she's supposed to be housebroken too. She was brought to the pound by an owner who could no longer keep her, so she is available NOW and since she has been vetted, she can go right home with her new family. Her adoption fee is only $64 for all this and her license too!

This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet is already house trained.
This pet has been altered.

Sandusky County Dog Warden's Office
1950 Countryside Place
Fremont, OH
419-334-2372
[email protected]

Open 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.

Open 10am to 2pm on Saturdays

Not open holidays.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Re: FREMONT, OH - "Ariel" - 18 month old Girl

Holy highly adoptable! already vetted and spayed!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts