1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleveland,Oh
Cleveland APL
female shepherd,spayed.2yrs.$65 fee
Says she is a mix,dosen't look like one to me.
I don't know if she is urgent but I know the apl is not a no kill shelter.
I would post the pic but I don't know how to,I'm not great with computers. website is http://www.clevelandapl.com

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: cleveland,oh female shep

Sorry her name is Sheba,id number 5630994
There are a couple of other ones that look like pure breds.You be the judge,some say mixes.

·
Registered
860 Posts

Edited by Mod. Picture was of the wrong dog.

·
Registered
127 Posts

I volunteer here, The picture given above is of Sophie a GSD/Chow Mix, You can see it when you see her whole body but, she is in my opinion highly GSD.
Sheba is a Purebred GSD Classic Black & Tan Saddleback. I was thinking about posting her tonight but, you guys beat me too it :). Sheba is a sweetheart. She is about 2 years old, personally I think she might be a little younger. Her paperwork says she dropped out of drug school and knows german commands but, from my experience (not too good w/ german) she doesn't respond. She is STUNNING! Her shelter picture does her no justice but, I do have a nice face shot I can post. The hair on her back back is extremely dry and coarse. This will probably stay like this forever, at her old home (She came on a transport to us from Indiana) she had puppies and they put a heat lamp on her, which was too low and singed her fur. She is am amazing girl with a great temperment. However, on walks she seems a little too interested in the cats in the hallway cages so I would not recommend a cat home however, I cannot verify that she will cause them harm, might just be something that needs to be worked on. Her adoption fee is $100. The APL does not euthanize for space or time, only health problems that they cannot treat and behavioral problems that cannot be resolved. Mods could probably move Sheba to non-urgent. She has had some interest but, no one is commited to her at this time. I will post the picture. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact the APL or PM me (Not only about Sheba but, also Sophie too if you were interested). I love this girl and am definitely watching out for me and trying to find Sheba a great home...She will make someone a very lucky GSD owner

·
Registered
127 Posts

Here's Pretty Girl Sheba

·
Registered
1,053 Posts

How funny! I was gonna ask my hubby to stop by and see this girl tomorrow during work since he works downtown...They both are beautiful...

·
Registered
127 Posts

She's A Sweetheart, She LOVES To Play

·
Registered
443 Posts

OH what a sweet looking girl.

·
Registered
127 Posts

Sheba has still not found her FUREVER Home, She is a great girl and will make someone an AMAZING Pet. She has had a couple interested parties who "may" come back but, is not spoken for currently... She does fairly well with other dogs but, seems a little too interested in cats, so a no cat home is probably best... Contact the Cleveland APL Or Pm Me if you have any questiosn

·
Registered
127 Posts

Sheba Was ADOPTED Today by an Awesome Family! They adopted one of my other Shelter Shepherds "Cash", and had brough him back to visit and show us how good he looked! While talking with them I told them and another one of my past Shepherd adopters about Sheba both families looked at her. Cash was with his owners so the two met, got along and they ended up adopting her!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts