German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I recently moved back to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and would like to know if there are any active GSD groups in the area? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I'm in Plano. I meet with a group on sat mornings in Plano. This is not a gsd group, it's an 'anything' group, though there are 8 or 9 gsd's (rarely all there at the same time).

We do some obedience training but many of us are there to socialize our dogs. It's on 30 acres owned by a trainer. If that is of any interest let me know and I'll get you specifics.

Welcome back!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info! We are in Plano as well :) We have a 9 month on GSD- Zoe. This sounds like a lot of fun. What time on Saturday mornings?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
10:00. I go almost every sat. I have 3 gsd's (well just got #4 but can't take her until she's had more shots, she's 9 wks). Some sat's there is a big turn out and some just a few but my dogs LOVE it. They also have ponds and in the summer we let them swim. She charges $15 which is for the training and bascially a private dog park. It's the same price no matter how many dogs you bring.

Here's my personal email. [email protected]
Email me and I'll give you her # and my info. You are welcome to follow me out there. It's kind of hard to find the first time (west of 75, north of 380). It's a beautiful property with a gorgeous barn and horses, etc.

·
Registered
101 Posts
It was great to meet you and Zoe today, Katie! Thanks so much Carla for bringing us out there! Look forward to next weekend and meeting Sigourney! :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys! It was great to meet ya'll too! We enjoyed it and towards the end, I think Zoe started enjoying it a bit more. Looking forward to next weekend!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not that I'm aware of- Just Saturday mornings from 10 - 11am

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts