German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored and was armed with a camera.
Nice butt fuzz....

I think the sun is disagreeing with his eyes. LOL

Being a gentleman.

He always looks like he's got gears turning in his head. :help:

Even though he's a butt-head, he's a photogenic little booger.

Eavesdropping on Mom's texts. Judging by his face, he doesn't like what he's reading!

Momma dog. :)

She looks like a grumpy old bear. :rofl:

"HAHA! YES, I'M FREE!"

"But it's mine!"

Takin' a break.

You, there! Tree!

Haha. Aiden's mad because he has to wear the leash.

Trying to get it as fast as he can!

My pretty baby. :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Enjoyed your pictures, thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Love the pictures, as always!

AND, I'm very envious of your grass!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AND, I'm very envious of your grass!
That's at the park. LOL We have no grass in the backyard. What we do have, it's dead, dry, and crunchy. :(

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
That's at the park. LOL We have no grass in the backyard. What we do have, it's dead, dry, and crunchy. :(
Lol, let's put it this way- I'm envious of your lack of snow. :p I would kill at this point for dead, dry, crunchy grass. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very adorable french bulldogggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Lol, let's put it this way- I'm envious of your lack of snow. :p I would kill at this point for dead, dry, crunchy grass. :D
how many feet have you gotten so far?

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I have cement lol I'd kill for a backyard even if it was filled with dirt

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
how many feet have you gotten so far?
This winter, or that we have on the ground right now? I have no idea what the total is, but we have only about half a foot on the ground right now(and we're in single digits). We're getting a massive snow storm tonight/tomorrow night through wednesday and all of the weather people are speculating differently. Some say up to 36", some say only 18". With the way they guess, we'll either get 50" or NONE. (I'm counting on none)

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
This winter, or that we have on the ground right now? I have no idea what the total is, but we have only about half a foot on the ground right now(and we're in single digits). We're getting a massive snow storm tonight/tomorrow night through wednesday and all of the weather people are speculating differently. Some say up to 36", some say only 18". With the way they guess, we'll either get 50" or NONE. (I'm counting on none)
lol I meant this winter sorry. Weather people are never right. You could always come visit me lol no snow ever!! :p

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
I love the "I'm Free!!" picture! Still awesome shots!

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
lol I meant this winter sorry. Weather people are never right. You could always come visit me lol no snow ever!! :p
Haha, yeah, I have no clue. It's so insignificant to us that are used to it that I don't think anyone keeps track. :rolleyes: But I would give just about anything to be in California. Just got a new job at a dog park and I have to walk the park every morning and shovel snow on the sidewalks. In 9 degree weather like this morning, + windchill, that is NOT fun.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Haha, yeah, I have no clue. It's so insignificant to us that are used to it that I don't think anyone keeps track. :rolleyes: But I would give just about anything to be in California. Just got a new job at a dog park and I have to walk the park every morning and shovel snow on the sidewalks. In 9 degree weather like this morning, + windchill, that is NOT fun.
yay for working at the dog park boo for shoveling snow lol

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Geez, it was 60 or so degrees here and I was freezing half to death. Tomorrow's supposed to be colder. I'd probably freeze to death and break apart into little pieces if I lived where you guys live. :eek:

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
awesome shots!! alll very very cute:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts