German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been super blessed with this pup. I am so proud of her. She is just 6 months and I can tell there is a little testing going on. But she is always on her best behaviour with Abby. I really believe that pets are so important for kids to grow up with!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And I should clarify that a lot of time and hard work has gone into this pup as well. We train and play alot..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I like how they are both looking the same way and with the same expression. Like kindred souls!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like how they are both looking the same way and with the same expression. Like kindred souls!

That pup picked her out when we went looking. all the other pups liked her, but Dax was glued to her. There was no doubt which pup was the right one. Once we got past the crazy puppy shark stage they have been best friends. They play together in the yard and have a blast. I still keep a really close eye, because she is still a pup, but more and more I trust her. I wanted a dog I could count on as another set of eyes and ears on Abby when we go camping and I am confident at this point that we got exactly that.. really excited to work on trailing with her this summer when we are out in the woods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts