German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Wow very interesting!!! Thinks for sharing the information!! I'm Going to check his website out for sure.

·
Banned
2,306 Posts
I think someone is trying to start something. More than just Abady uses by-products. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Not sure why Abady is mentioned in the title of this thread (though I have an idea) since there are plenty of dog foods out there containing by-product meal, but I do get what you're trying to say.

Personally, I would never feed any kibble or treats with by-products. It's just flat out disgusting what can be put in dog food and still be legal.

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure why Abady is mentioned in the title of this thread (though I have an idea) since there are plenty of dog foods out there containing by-product meal, but I do get what you're trying to say.

Personally, I would never feed any kibble or treats with by-products. It's just flat out disgusting what can be put in dog food and still be legal.
I brought up abady because they lie and they lie alot on their website. They are the most unhonest dog food company producing dog food today. Here is one of the biggest lie's I have ever read on any dog food site, this is a quote from abady,,,

""Animals consuming these diets exclusively have no allergies, no bloat, and no torsion. None experience breakdowns during growth (hip dysplasia and PANO, etc.). They have no reproductive disorders, no gastrointestinal breakdowns, thyroid, kidney, heart problems, diabetes, or urinary tract blockages; these breakdowns and others are all nonexistent on properly structured diets containing large supplies of by-products.""

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
""Animals consuming these diets exclusively have no allergies, no bloat, and no torsion. None experience breakdowns during growth (hip dysplasia and PANO, etc.). They have no reproductive disorders, no gastrointestinal breakdowns, thyroid, kidney, heart problems, diabetes, or urinary tract blockages; these breakdowns and others are all nonexistent on properly structured diets containing large supplies of by-products.""
It has the same impact in a smaller font. :)

I don't know anything about this brand but that whole statement is so convoluted and full of untruths I can guarantee that if it's really from them, I'd never try their product now....but how do we know this actually comes from Abady, is it on their website, packaging, marketing material?

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Yeah, I've read their website before. They do make some pretty outrageous claims.

I think one of them claimed that if you fed Abady that your dog would have no chance at getting hip dysplasia. Not in those exact words, but something along those lines.

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I don't know anything about this brand but that whole statement is so convoluted and full of untruths I can guarantee that if it's really from them, I'd never try their product now....but how do we know this actually comes from Abady, is it on their website, packaging, marketing material?
That was a copy and paste off their website. I did nothing to it.....

·
Registered
17,397 Posts
:rofl: thank you for that!

They make outrageous claims. I wouldn't touch that food with a 10 foot pole. They also used to claim ethoxyquin free when the fish that they used was preserved with ethoxyquin by their supplier. Apparently they say that is no longer the case though.

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
I haven't watched the video, but I think the three star rating someone gave this thread is based on its entertainment value!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts