German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a beautiful day today and I'm over at my parents housesitting for them, I took my two dogs and their cocker spaniel Lady out for a walk in their woods.

See the huge tree behind Delgado in the above picture? It's almost 5' at the top from the ground, not big enough I'd risk asking Delgado to get up on it but Jazzy is small enough I figured I'd try. I lifted her up and told her to sit and stay, the pictures are below

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tried to get a nice photo of all three, Jazzy wasn't cooperating lol

Delgado came running out of the woods and scared of my parent's barn cats who ran up a tree. Couldn't believe how high it went! It was about 20' off the ground

My sister's yorkie mix Nemo, he's a 13 year old rescue and almost blind and has joint issues

Back in the run with Samson, his best friend

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Looks like they all got a lot of exercise and had fun. Good photos!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you :) I was very happy at how obedient all three were though there were lots of distractions with critters and their droppings around. They were bang on with commands the entire time

Lady stuck very close to me the entire time so I didn't get any good shots of her unfortunately out on the walk

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Those pictures are beautiful!!! Looks like fun was had by all.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Love it! Wish everyone took the opportunity to get their dogs out and about off leash in the woods!

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts