German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've mentioned that my husband and I own a private dog club with 12 acre dog park. A few people have pm'd me asking what exactly that means :D. Basically it's a park where members have to pass an evaluation to join and then pay a quarterly fee to use the park. Here's a video showing some of the property and members hanging out. Please excuse the camera work, I was playing with my ipod nano, my cell phone and a camera so the video is a conglomeration of all.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Wow! That is so awesome! I wish I lived near you!!!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
I'm jealous to, what a beautiful place and such a wonderful idea:)

·
Registered
252 Posts
If I am ever out in the area with Ze'eva I will have to take her there to visit! Looks like it would be a great place for SAR training too :p

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wow!!! That is so cool. I so wish Elvis had a place like that to visit. Nicely done.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is fun, it's alot of work to keep up 12 acres, but worth it. The fenced area is our Schutzhund field, then there is the play area along the creek. Next to us we have about 70acres that is owned by the golf club, so some SAR folks use that on occasion. Across the road is a private school, so we use their sports fields for tracking, it's about 15 acres of mowed soccer and lacrosse fields, and no fences, so great for loooooong tracks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts