German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there members of the gsd forum!

Well first let me introduce the story of the puppy search
Basically I've been with dogs my entire life and I always favored the gsd breed and decided to get a puppy!

I've been searching for about half a year and decided to get a gsd from the working line. I basically looking for a dog with a good drive to help me control the other animals in my yard(I have one dog already that help with the animals he's a gsd mix and doing great)

Now for the puppy:

The father:

The mother:

A puppy:

I'm aware that I can't get much feedback on some pic
But i really want to ear your general impression and since I'm gonna meet the puppies and their parent I'm was hoping to get some advice as what should I ask for and what to look for.

Thanks in advance!
And I'm sorry for my poor grammar if something isn't clear ask and I'll answer.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I can't offer any advice as I just scooped my baby up from a shelter, but I can wish you luck and congratulate you on your possible new puppy. :)

·
Registered
10,389 Posts
Meeting the parents of your potential future pup is a good start. If you like the parents: looks and temperament, you will have a good chance to get a pup you will like.
When I visited WD's breeder, he let out the adult dogs who checked me out without aggression but more neutral and went back to their own business. Then I saw the pups..... And now I have this awesome dog of theirs.
By the way the dogs on the picture look absolutely beautiful. But it is not the whole picture of course.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts