German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that Shane, the little thief, I has been stealing the construction worker's lunch!!!
Shane will run downstairs, to where they are working, and whatever food is open or unguarded he will grab it and then run away! How did I find this out? Because Shane came back in the house with a pizza crust.
I had no idea where he got it because we did not have pizza!! I go downstairs to see if the guys were feeding him and they told me "no, Shane just comes in and takes what he wants." I asked the guy why didn't tell me sooner! He goes "I am not going to fight a German Shepherd over food. I rather go hungry and keep my fingers."

At least I figured out why Shane had gained some much weight!
Now...I wonder if I can turn Shane's new talent into a profit?

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have a food stealer too. Anything he can reach he will, even if he has to move stuff to get to it.

Jackie

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
I used to live next door to a little league coach. For years, my dog Rex used to go into his garage and help himself to practice balls. When I caught him doing it, I apologized profusely! My neighbor told me the same thing, I'm not arguing with a german shepherd. He wants a ball, he can have one!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
these are so funny, thanks guys. i needed the laugh

·
Registered
763 Posts
Mac’s my expert resident sneek. He looks so apologetic and appeasing while he’s making off with something that it always makes me laugh. It’s a running joke around here that he found himself the wrong home. His gift is wasted for the most part because all of the food has been put up for years now. Lucky, my 4 year old cat, will tear any package open and see if it’s editable so everything is always under lock and key. Mac now has to practice on the occasional wrapper or dry milk/juice glasses left down from the night before. I still catch him carrying one around the house every now and then.

It’s funny that no one wants to stop him because he’s a GSD. Good thing my kids don’t know that… I can see them all now trying to make off with everything

1 - 6 of 6 Posts