German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6 year old daughter and our 5 month GSD. They are waiting for my 5 year old to come down the street in his school bus.

When we go out to wait for the bus , Alvin STARES down the block until he sees that bus round the corner. When the bus comes he goes to the doors and sits patiently and waits for the missing sheep from our flock . Then they all play on the front lawn for a half hour. Very heartwarming!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all :)

I got my first GSD , Pax , in 1974 when I was 4. He made me fall in love with the breed. Grew up surrounded by them. I am really enjoying watching my kids bond with their first GSD <3

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
That picture is amazing :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much :) Now I need to stop having fun and work on a big wedding I shot :eek::eek:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again :) It is also why I am online so much ..waiting for batch edits to run ( whistling a tune).

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Both are beautiful, and I agree that is an outstanding picture. I would like to see a picture of him waiting at the bus......that would be really cool!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love to get a shot of that too! For my son's scrapbook. I need two hands free though..Alvin is good with recall but nowhere near 100% yet , and my son needs for me to grab his hand as he exits the bus otherwise he takes off lol

One of these days I'll get someone to take pictures for me , I am never in any of our family pictures :/

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Love,love, love this picture...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts