German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a bit of a crazy day today and figured I would share. My DD came home at 1:00 am with a kitten that she had found on the side of the road. It has a messed up back leg. She had to take it to the vet's today.

Then, I got up at 8:00 am and opened the back door to let Marley outside and found 4 pitbulls sitting on my patio. The solid black male took off running, the solid white female began to play with Marley, and the two little puppies were following mom. I freaked out!!! I ran and grabbed Mari and put her back in the house. Yelled for my two DD's and waited till the came running. The female was a love bug and the pups were too cute. The male sat about 20 ft away and just waited for her. We tried to get the male to come to us but he just ran and sat in the middle of the road!!! My DD ended up dragging a big crate out of the garage and getting him inside of it. Then I began driving around looking for the owner. I found him out yelling for his dogs and he came and picked them up.

Then, around 10:00 am I was walking downtown with my youngest DD and she spotted a pigeon trapped between a For Lease sign and a window in an empty store. I called the number and a lady sent her dad down to get the pigeon free. The man let my daughter release it back to the wild. She was thrilled!! She's 6 and couldn't believe that we had saved all those animals in one day.

I came home and took a long, long, nap.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Oh my goodness what a day!!!! Your daughter is awesome and so are you!! Tell her thanks for saving all those animals!

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
What a crazy day -- it was a lucky day for all the animals that your wonderful family was there to help them back on their way!

Yes, your daughter is awesome

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
busy day
what wonderful people you are and thank your daughter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts