German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hey. Have been looking at the forums for a few weeks and decided to join. We picked up our Roxy back in August and couldn't be more happy with sharing our lives with her.

She shares our home with a 14 year old Cocker Spaniel mix, two cats (one is a 7 year old bengal named Jaguar), and two parrots. My wife and I do typically charge admission to visitors !!

Our son is already on this board and has one of Roxy's brothers. They get to spend a good amount of time together so far. Looking forward to learning alot from these forums.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
welcome and if that's roxy in your avatar, she's gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Welcome from Maryland as well. There are a lot of MD residents here we all need to get together in the spring and have a huge cookout or something with our dogs. Roxy is absolutely stunning where did you get her from? I'm looking for a breeder for an all black male but not for another few years. I just want a ton of options,lol

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome!! We love pics here!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
That dog in your avatar looks really familiar?! Oh wait, that's Chief's sister. Glad you guys joined

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Welcome from Maryland as well. There are a lot of MD residents here we all need to get together in the spring and have a huge cookout or something with our dogs. Roxy is absolutely stunning where did you get her from? I'm looking for a breeder for an all black male but not for another few years. I just want a ton of options,lol
I agree, sounds like an excellent idea!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts