German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:Dog Tags: While the NCIS team investigates a fatal dog mauling, Abby puts her career on the line to prove the dog's innocence in order to save his life.
I saw the preview for this episode last week when NCIS returned with new shows. Beautiful GSD plays the part of an MWD wrongly accused. Looks good. If you like the show, you're in for a real treat. If you've never watched it, this might be your chance to check it out. As for me, well, it's my favorite show so I'm clearly biased.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
I really like NCIS but it cracks me up because my mom started me watching it because "It's not as gross as CSI". Of course that trend changed that season to more graphic scenes

And I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to watch after they killed off the one woman agent (that was the last episode one of my brothers watched, he was so mad) but I came back the next season

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I am way behind on the seasons! ARGH!!!! Have to hate the military for only giving us old stuff. I wanna see it. Maybe next year?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally Posted By: Barb E.I really like NCIS but it cracks me up because my mom started me watching it because "It's not as gross as CSI". Of course that trend changed that season to more graphic scenes

And I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to watch after they killed off the one woman agent (that was the last episode one of my brothers watched, he was so mad) but I came back the next season
Not for me! I mean I was sorry Kate took a head shot but Ziva (Cote de Pablo) was definitely an improvement!!

Originally Posted By: KCandMaceI am way behind on the seasons! ARGH!!!! Have to hate the military for only giving us old stuff. I wanna see it. Maybe next year?
You can download the episodes for free many places. I think CBS has their own page for that someplace (they don't mind if you download). Here's one place: http://www.xomba.com/watch_all_cbs_shows_free_online_survivor_csi_jericho_ncis

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
I was afraid to watch it, not knowing what would happen to the dog and the fact that Gracie barks at dogs on TV. Then when McGeek shot the dog in the opening scene, I was sorry I was watching it but by then I was hooked. Of course, it had a happy ending --- it had better have had!!! --- and Gracie wasn't too bad. He was one lovely GSD, such a deep red

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
*Doh* I forgot I didn't have a tape in, luckily I went into my room at 8:15 so I only missed the first 15 minutes

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally Posted By: VinnieYep, watched and recorded! Good show and it looks like Jethro (aka: Butch the GSD) became McGee's dog in the end.
Maybe we'll see more of the GSD in future shows.
Yep, he'd do just about anything for Abbey it seems. Great episode! Looking forward to more of "Jethro" too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts