German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOOD:
Our dogs have litterly been swimming in the pool roughly 8 hours a day since Thursday....We live in FL and it's been so hot out the only place to play has been the pool. The dogs are passed out snoring on my couch today.

BAD:
They are so tired that they didn't hear our truck getting broken into in the driveway last night. We have a diesel dodge ram 4x4 with a lift kit so it's too big to fit into the garage so we park it in the driveway. Normally the dogs can hear a pin drop outside....not a peep last night! The thieves broke the driver's side lock so that it won't even open. The door handle is actually loose now too. The good thing is after all their hard work there was nothing for them to steal inside! We've had a lot of problems within the past 2 years... we've had the diesel fuel out stolen out of it numerous times before. This time it must have been kids because they just screwed up the doors and probably didn't even get inside.

That's some nerve with 3 huge dogs and a house full of guns!!

Moral of the story...... don't exercise your dogs too much or they won't hear the burglars!

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Same thing here!! We had spare tire stolen from SUV tey had to break the bolt and cable that held it under the vehicle. this is when I still had Sash......he was BAD as in: if he heard a noise outside he would BARK. they mustve been pros. REAL QUIET ONES
Plus, he used to sleep in the backroom on his chair at night which was kind of far from the front of the house, shouldve parked it in backyard next to his room.
Im sick of thiefs!! I dont tell Neek to quit barking if he barks at night. I go check on it.......
but it sounds like yours were so tired from swimming they were in a deep sleep
glad you didnt have any valuables in your truck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts