German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member and rarely go on line for anything and don't have a computer so I'm not even cell savvy. I have a bouncy 11 month female named Rainbow. How do I put her pic in the avatar if that's what it's called? Rainbow is my 6th GSD's and I've had at least 12 GSD mixes including 2 hybrid. Rainbow's tail curls up? I've never had that happen before. Rainbow isn't papered but I checked out the sire and bitch and don't have any reason to think she isn't purebred as said. When I got home with her I noticed 3 white hairs in her tail. I'm thinking what are they doing there? I know all purebred dogs are susceptible to all human diseases so maybe she's not quite purebred. Then a few days later her tail curls. She's a beautiful girl. I'm experiencing for the first time seeing cannine problems from constantly chomping. I read on the forum that this is really common. I have autoimmune issues and have lost my teeth from it and it breaks my heart to see at 11 months the tops already worn down. Here's my baby and now at 11 months. I don't know if you can see her at about 10 weeks. Upside down pic was last week. Rainbow feet just grew for I'm sure the final time. I heard her liter mate a male was 70#'s at 4 months. Everyone was asking me for puppies when she is old enough but there are already to many unwanted dogs. Now I wonder. What a beautiful amazing dog. She was house broke and would sit at 12 weeks. Puts her head down on command since 4 months and is learning to pick up things other than what's hers. She loves to play catch which is a 1st for any of my GSD's but the 2nd who loves water. What do you all think.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
She's a pretty girl but you're right there are too many puppies around. Just keep her, love her and have fun. What if something bad happened if you bred her, that would be awful. My oldest girl loves fetch and mine both love swimming.

·
Super Moderator
5,365 Posts
She is so pretty. I've had people ask if I were going to breed my dogs. When I tell them "no" I also add that there are some very good breeders around who know much more about it than I do. I'll leave the making puppy business up to them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts