German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was our first time in Advanced standard, I only entered the one day since we have a flyball tournament next weekend and another agility trial the weekend after that. We only got one Q today but I was super happy with his runs! We haven't really been "clicking" lately but today I felt like we were back on the same page and running together like TEAM (nothing beats that feeling!:))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ommAFj61Q&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
813 Posts
All were very nice runs. Love the distance you had on your starters jumpers run.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Odin is amazing!!! did you hear Odin got the judges pick for advanced top dog ? someone picked up your prize.Jackpot got the starters judges pick ha ha GSD's rocked it lol:cool:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes someone brought his prize basket for us tonight at class. He's sleeping with one of his new toys right now:)

Jackpot was awesome! Congrats on judges choice starters dog! GSDs certainly did rock on the weekend, you gonna post some vids er what? She did SO good, you should be super proud. Odin better watch out, pretty soon she'll be kickin his butt!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Fantastic runs! I'm so glad you posted them for us.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
That judge is funny with her alternating arms on the gamblers, which, btw, you had an awesome flip out to the last jump in the gamble. The Jumpers run did look really great! Really excellent teamwork! Great stuff!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
That was fun to watch, I've never been to one in person...looks like a great time..

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! We still have a lot to work on, I have also realized watching the videos that I have inadvertently taught him to release from his stay as soon as I turn towards him, which is not really ideal. I will have to fix that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts