German Shepherds Forum banner

A couple of pics of Godric. :)

2K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  blackviolet 
#1 · (Edited)
It's been a while since I posted! I haven't really taken any recent pics that looked any good, but here are a couple of decent ones I got with my camera phone today.

Godric is just over 5 months old (he's 23 weeks). We haven't weighed him in a bit, but he's still on the smallish side. I doubt if he's over 45lbs, but maybe I'll check tomorrow. He's quite skinny and awkward. :wub: No idea how tall he is. Sorry, I suck, haha.

If you don't remember, his dam is Helga Eurosportu, daughter of V Galant Z Pohranicni Straze, and his sire is Norbo von Schraderhaus, son of Velmi Dobry Norbo Ben-Ju. If that means anything to ya.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
He almost looks like a bicolor in those pics, but he's a dark sable. I love the circles around his eyes!

He's in need of a bath - even his nametag is filthy!

Here are all of my canine babies:

Victor oin the front, Vincent in the middle, Godric in the back, and I cut me out because I had gone to the gym and I looked like crap, haha.

#3 ·
very handsome guy. ny furry terror is almost 6 months.

#5 ·
He is sooooo handsome and gotten so BIG!!! Masi says' WOOF" to her hunky 1/2 bro:)

#15 ·
Really?? What did you think of them? How were they in person? Tell me everything! :) (Good and bad.)

He's gorgeous!

But those pics were taken with your PHONE? Dang, I need a new phone.... LOL
Ha, yeah, it takes good pics! My favorite is in my albums, with his face in the dirt.

#16 ·
Here are a couple from like three weeks ago, I think. Excuse the funky colors, the camera phone SUCKS if the lighting is weird. It was very early in the morning, so the color and contrast is all wonky.

Godric and my husband:

He's so little!

If only I had been at the right angle. I ALMOST caught a pic of him self-stacking.

And here's a cute one from a while back that I just discovered on my phone today:

His coat has changed so much in the last two months! Look how his eye highlights changed too.

#17 ·
He is so gorgeous! Don't worry about his size.

Minna is on the smallish size too. She's about 40 pounds and she's 23 weeks old. My male is about 19' tall and Minna is just a little bit taller right now. But she's skinny -- not unhealthy, just how she is. I'm not worried about it, figure she'll fill-out eventually.
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Pasture Canidae Green Dog Grass

#18 ·
Good looking dog. From the pics it looks like he's very serious, all business. My pup is pretty small, he's 7months + now and he's probably 45lbs 21inches at the withers. I figure only 3 more inches and he'll be in the standard he's just been a slow grower, but he's gotten really fast and he's very athletic even at this in between age where he's clumsy. I have to be careful because he loves to jump all the time over everything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.