German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so, and just love watching them play together. He has SPD (sensory processing disorder: high sensory seeker waiting to determine if he is on the spectrum for high functioning autism,) and she has really helped center him. His therapist who comes weekly has noted a huge positive difference in him since we got her. He still won't talk, but he babbling more.

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
My daughter who is 3 has SPD and has Autism she is mostly non verbal and cannot go into public as she has meltdowns Argos is training to be her Service Dog and has made all the world of a difference already in the short time he has been here.

I think so, and just love watching them play together. He has SPD (sensory processing disorder: high sensory seeker waiting to determine if he is on the spectrum for high functioning autism,) and she has really helped center him. His therapist who comes weekly has noted a huge positive difference in him since we got her. He still won't talk, but he babbling more.

·
Registered
334 Posts
A little too familiar lol :) but that's ok its good to have someone to talk to I sent you a private message feel free to message me anytime you want to talk. The people here refused to diagnose her early "even know early intervention is the best thing" we knew when she was 4 days old but it took until last week to finally get her diagnosis. She just turned 3 in February. :rolleyes:

Ahh,so you're very familiar with what I'm going through with him. He's just over 2.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
The pictures are great. I wish you all the best.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts