German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Koda hates swimmng.....So what do I do? Drag him into the pool to test out my underwater P&S :D Haha. Not bad quality for being a little P&S camera...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Those are really cool shots!

·
Registered
69 Posts
now to teach him to fetch sinks in the shallow end to get whole dog shot ?^_^

·
Registered
230 Posts
Very cool pics! I noticed that the reviews were quite mixed for that camera on amazon, you like it though? I'm looking to get something in that range before vacation.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
I was wondering when there would be some new photos from you. Very cool indeed!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cool pics! I noticed that the reviews were quite mixed for that camera on amazon, you like it though? I'm looking to get something in that range before vacation.

Well, it sucks in low light..It's awful. I haven't messed with the program modes, really. It takes decent pictures in daylight. I mostly got it because of the waterproof/sandproof/shockproof features. I have my D7000 for serious pictures.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was wondering when there would be some new photos from you. Very cool indeed!
It's been a while, I know. I've been focusing mainly on bands lately...I'm backed up with edits and haven't had the opportunity to take photos of Koda and Riley. I'll get on it though, haha.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Love them all!! Not to shabby for a p & s..

·
Registered
230 Posts
because of the waterproof/sandproof/shockproof features. I have my D7000 for serious pictures.
Yep, same here, except I only have a d3200, haha. I need a p&s for the beach and the lake back home.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love them all!! Not to shabby for a p & s..
Thanks G. It was tough trying to get any kind of shot as Koda hates the water and would swim straight for the stairs to get out, haha :)

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Julie. Koda hates swimming...Wish he liked it

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
Melina and Omar Little:

Melina, what brand is your D7000?

Omar Little, what brand is your D3200?

Well, it sucks in low light..It's awful. I haven't messed with the program modes, really. It takes decent pictures in daylight. I mostly got it because of the waterproof/sandproof/shockproof features. I have my D7000 for serious pictures.
Yep, same here, except I only have a d3200, haha. I need a p&s for the beach and the lake back home.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts