German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The baby boy, at two years and six months, raised his leg today for the very first time! I'm so proud of him for reaching that Mark of Manhood!

Jelpy and the Mesquite Mafia

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Way to go Lycan!!!

·
Banned
5,921 Posts
Funny!

But watch what you wish for - baron (2 3/4 yo male GSD) was a little late starting to lift and mark - now he would do it on every tree, etc. that we come across if I let him.

Didn't know one dog could have so much liquid in him!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
My boy Lycan is 18 months and still squats like a girl, I'm looseing hope lol :p

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Yay! You meant here is hope? Wolfie is nine months and not only squats but pees all over his feet. Sometimes if he pees on something that makes a different sound he will look down and pee on his face. I always have a box of baby wipes at the door.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Yay! You meant here is hope? Wolfie is nine months and not only squats but pees all over his feet. Sometimes if he pees on something that makes a different sound he will look down and pee on his face. I always have a box of baby wipes at the door.
:spittingcoffee: I don't know why, but I find this hilarious

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
oh I almost forgot congrats Lycan!!! this makes me think of the pull up song "mommy wow I"m a big kid now!!" lol :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts