German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This big handsome lug is around 90 lbs at around 9 months and is the best boy ever. Been a while just wanted to stop by and say hi what do y’all think of this goober?

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love ocean! So magnificent!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some fun little training at the dog park this morning:

This is goof ball does this every morning during my morning coffee:

How has everyone on the forum been doing??
-Chuck

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Wow he got big! Is he tall? Looks like training is coming along great too. Handsome boy :)

My dog was I think in his 80s at that age. Just got weighed yesterday and he is 95lbs. His growth plates are closed (just had his OFA done) so he just started running every day with me. Took weight of Valor and me :) (funny things you will do for the dog that you wont do for yourself lol) But a little too much weight off for Valor. He was looking a little thin so I bumped him up. And he gained nicely. I think maybe now I have to take ...mmmm...maybe a 1/3 lb off his food. He is hard to tweak sometimes. I think he looks best at like 90-92. His head still looks huge for his body though..so I am not certain we are done yet. He is almost 16 mos :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow he got big! Is he tall? Looks like training is coming along great too. Handsome boy :)

My dog was I think in his 80s at that age. Just got weighed yesterday and he is 95lbs. His growth plates are closed (just had his OFA done) so he just started running every day with me. Took weight of Valor and me :) (funny things you will do for the dog that you wont do for yourself lol) But a little too much weight off for Valor. He was looking a little thin so I bumped him up. And he gained nicely. I think maybe now I have to take ...mmmm...maybe a 1/3 lb off his food. He is hard to tweak sometimes. I think he looks best at like 90-92. His head still looks huge for his body though..so I am not certain we are done yet. He is almost 16 mos :eek:
I'm not really sure how tall he is...I really need to measure him one of these days! But everyone comments on how tall he is lol - he is in his tall & lanky/goofy phase right now for sure. Everyone is always so surprised how much he weighs because he is pretty thin still haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts