German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first week is over and I while it obviously has been really exhausting I am starting to be able to bring in some more structure now that she is comfortable at home with my other dog and the cat. She is absolutely amazing! For now I am spending the time just socializing her to everything, slowly and in very short periods of course. She is definitely a little shark and no ankle in sight is safe but she is learning quickly how to behave with the cat and things like door manners. I weighed her today and she is already 16lbs. I was actually thinking she didn't gain much but apparently I should stop worrying so much.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soo cuteeee!!! Absolutely adorable puppy am in lovee ? btw is she a long coat?
Yes she is indeed!

This are her parents, Latoya vom schwarzen Traum and Quintus vom schwarzen Traum.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,680 Posts
wow, her parents look stunning. Be prepared to be stopped everywhere you go because people are going to want to ask you about her,,,and pet her.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Ha ha. I love how deceptive pictures are. We see how cute and beautiful the pup is. But behind that picture is a little terror biting at ankles and doing other things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts