German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do you think he is a bit small for his age? I have the same problem with mine, the breeder I got him off said he’s 10 weeks but I’m starting to feel he’s much younger than that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah she looks young like mine and we’re also unsure of age. He weighs 6.5 pounds and eats well on dry food but we’re not sure on age

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi, cute pup! Did you receive vaccs info with your pup? There may be a date of birth on there or you could contact the vet that saw the pups to ask maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks you so far one shot, I go back in three weeks. Thanks 😊 unfortunately she had worms so we are helping in that area. I’m scared I love her.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks you so far one shot, I go back in three weeks. Thanks unfortunately she had worms so we are helping in that area. I’m scared I love her.
Thanks you so far one shot, I go back in three weeks. Thanks unfortunately she had worms so we are helping in that area. I’m scared I love her.
She will be fine, you are back and forth to vets naturally at this age so they will sort any issues. Sad to hear she came to you with worms though! did the vet manage to give you a better indication of age now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey 👋 she has an appointment on the 28 hopefully I can get some answers. Yes worms praying Della is ok.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts