German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
that is very cool. actually got teary on that one. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
That was beautiful. I have a son who is hearing impaired. I'll never forget the first morning he got up and walked into the living with a hearing aid in. He was five. He told me, "Guess what, Mom? You can hear your feet on the carpet and the birds outside are singing!" He was so excited by sounds he had never heard before.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was beautiful. I have a son who is hearing impaired. I'll never forget the first morning he got up and walked into the living with a hearing aid in. He was five. He told me, "Guess what, Mom? You can hear your feet on the carpet and the birds outside are singing!" He was so excited by sounds he had never heard before.
That's amazing! :thumbup:
What we take for granted.....

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I got my Cochlear Implant in March. So far its been awesome for me. I've had 25 years of hearing aid use and wanted to try something different and see if it would work better for me. Sure enough, it does.

-E

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got my Cochlear Implant in March. So far its been awesome for me. I've had 25 years of hearing aid use and wanted to try something different and see if it would work better for me. Sure enough, it does.

-E
That's Great!
Technology has come a long way...

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I did too (teary eyed)

·
Registered
940 Posts
This is so sweet...it should have a warning "Must have tissues ready and at hand before watching".

What an incredible moment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts