German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Please Critique my 8 month old bitch. I have an idea of what I like and don't like, but would like to hear others opinions as well.

Also please keep in mind that the handler is 5' tall so she looks very tall in comparison. She is 23" tall right now.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
She is very definitely in the leggy teenage stage. Is she a cross of lines?

Flat withers, but otherwise good topline. Good placement of a croup that should be longer. Good angulation in front and very good behind. Something that is excellent on her is her length of upper arm. I would like to see more layback of the shoulder, but she should still move pretty freely with that nice upper arm. Very nice feet though in the one photo is she is standing out a tiny bit on her right front. She is quite feminine with a beautiful expression and nice dark eyes.

How did she do in this class?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ihczth, yes she is very definitely in the leggy teenage stage and looks especially tall next to me. Thank you for your critique. I am still working on getting that perfect stack. Actually today I just went out and bought a mirror to put in the dog room, hoping that will help being able to see to get a perfect stack.

She did great, going best of winners both shows!

Edit: She is not a cross of lines she is 100% West German Show Line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts