German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't/Can't post the pic publicly, but PM me or make yourself known here and I'll give you a direct link. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Not sure how this will work if people can't see the dog we are critiquing.

PM me the photo.

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pm sent!

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Very masculine mature male who, in the photo, appears to be a bit fat. ;) High withers, good topline, good position of croup that should be longer. Very good angulation in front and rear. I can't see his pasterns and feet. Excellent deep color and pigment.

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very masculine mature male who, in the photo, appears to be a bit fat. ;) High withers, good topline, good position of croup that should be longer. Very good angulation in front and rear. I can't see his pasterns and feet. Excellent deep color and pigment.
lol he is actually the leanest he has ever been! 83lbs weighed that day lol. I usually keep him around 88. At one point pre-working days he creeped up to 97 :-/

What is a pastern? Yeah we couldn't find short grass anywhere and had limited time.

Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
lol he is actually the leanest he has ever been! 83lbs weighed that day lol. I usually keep him around 88. At one point pre-working days he creeped up to 97 :-/

What is a pastern? Yeah we couldn't find short grass anywhere and had limited time.

Thanks for the input!
Doggie wrists, lol not sure how else to say it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts