German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds to me like they had him outside in the yard all night long.
What were they thinking??

Homestead Police Search For Missing K-9

POSTED: 10:05 am EDT June 16, 2008
UPDATED: 10:11 am EDT June 16, 2008

HOMESTEAD, Fla. -- The Homestead Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding a missing police dog.

The 3-year-old German shepherd named Caine was last seen on Sunday between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. near Southwest 282nd Street and Southwest 162nd Avenue.

Homestead police said the 79-pound male dog is black and brown with markings in each ear similar to birth marks.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Homestead Police Department at 305-247-1535.

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Originally Posted By: MaxGunnarmaybe I'm a rotten person but if I were to find a dog like that and knew what I had, the thought would run across my mind to just keep him and rationalize it by calling it a tax rebate or just tell the police "neener neener neerer, finders keepers losers weepers"
Love it I'd do the same.

you are correct I dated a K-9 officer ions ago and the dept he worked for put a kennel in for him

·
Registered
15,940 Posts
Ahem, consider that you would be, uh, stealing from the people & the law enforcement branch of the people at that... And that you probably aren't trained in handling a K9 and there would be that possible liability on you too.

Not a good idea to even consider.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Originally Posted By: middleofnowhereAhem, consider that you would be, uh, stealing from the people & the law enforcement branch of the people at that... And that you probably aren't trained in handling a K9 and there would be that possible liability on you too.

Not a good idea to even consider.
I probably could manage the containment issue..........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts