German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
she is a small purebred. when my girl was 6 month and got spayed she weighed 37 lbs. she gained 7 lbs the following week with no exercise and confinement, but she has already lost most of that in just a few days of being allowed to be crazy again.

·
Super Moderator
5,635 Posts
She looks like a normal big-eared shepherd puppy to me!

My female Sage barely weighed 50 lbs when she was a year old. Now she's about 60 lbs at 3 years. Your girl will be fine.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
My male is still only 67 lbs at just shy of 18 months, I don't see anything physically that stands out as wrong on your dog and she looks healthy. I would prefer a slow steady growth anyways :) She's still growing and will put on weight

·
Registered
31 Posts
She is the same size as my girl and mine is just over six months and she weighs 47lbs. Hope this helps. I notice with her she is growing slow but is healthy. I also notice is she grew taller first then filled in a lot and I think the next step is she's going to grow taller again. At the size her parents were I don't care if it takes 24 months to finish growing as long as its a slow steady pace and she is healthy. (Mom 85lbs and dad 97lbs) ImageUploadedByPG Free1374511673.269381.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts