Took him to vet who is doing ultrasound. Anyone here gone through something like this? Vet says, if tumor, it could spread to lymph nodes. I'm a wreck.
vet cannot remove until Wednesday. Then the wait...... Only thing giving me any relief is that I understand that most tumors are benign OR do not spread. But odds are odds....IF there is a problem why not pull them off NOW and biopsy?
My understanding is testicular cancer is rare and very slow spreading.