German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Approx. 6 year old, white, female, spayed, purebred German Shepherd. She is fully house trained, crate trained, knows basic commands (and more - she can walk and spin on her hind legs! dances the conga!), walks well on a leash, etc etc. She's an inside dog and doesn't do anything destructive. She LOVES playing fetch. She is completely healthy, up to date on HW preventative/HW negative, on Frontline, has all shots/healthcare will be recent as of our appointment on July 3. Microchipped.

She would like a home where she is the only dog OR with a big male dog or two. She does NOT get along with other female dogs - that is why I am rehoming her. I can't crate & rotate in my home any longer.

She is super sweet to her people, obedient, smart, and attentive. Not the most trusting of strangers, if approached in a threatening manner. But she loves all over her people and flips upside down for belly rubs. She has never been around cats or babies.

I'm asking for info about potential adopters & their living situation. I will want a vet reference. She needs someone who will love her, play with her, and take good care of her... and keep in touch with me occasionally so I know she's OK. I will drive a few hours from Tulsa if it helps.

Please let me know of any leads or suggestions. Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am still needing a home for this dog - now have to find a home within 2 months.

If anyone can help me, please get in touch. I can meet anyone near Tulsa, OK or Dallas, TX.

thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts