German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
ahhh and there's the sassy sista:)) Altho I hear someone in the background that sounds quite peeved LOL

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
They. Are SO. CUTE. That second video is funny. Puppy in the background.

"Omg, I'm in a crate, I'M GONNA DIE!" xD

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Very cute little buggers! :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
wow he was NOT happy being in the crate was he?! holy wow!!!!! they're adorable though!

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
:hammer:OMG, if you keep that up those dogs are going to grow up and be aggressive and bite people indicriminately. Whew!! NEVER play tug with a young puppy like that or it will grow up to bite people!!!!

On a serious note, (couldn't help myself because there are people on this forum that really believe that nonsense), those are some super super puppies. If somebody on this forum is looking for a nice puppy with nerve to do anything and adjust to most anything....these are excellent candidates...also the genetic history of these pups is super also. JMO

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
So cute!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
The hardest part when placing pups like Duncan is wether to place him with a competition handler or with a K9 handler. It's all about the little details..... For him to act this way at 5wks makes me think too knuckle Headed!!:hammer:

·
Registered
155 Posts
:hammer:OMG, if you keep that up those dogs are going to grow up and be aggressive and bite people indicriminately. Whew!! NEVER play tug with a young puppy like that or it will grow up to bite people!!!!

On a serious note...
WHEW! Scared the crap out of me! I thought I was doing something horrible. We started our girl on this at 8 weeks, 3 days after we got her(has an insane prey drive, already) and we start at the local Schutzhund club in 2 weeks (only socialization at this age, they said...need to wait until 12 weeks).

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Is that female going to be a Bi?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts