German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,401 Posts
all over facebook ....totally disorganized to accept help....friend wants to offer to transport and can't get anyone to talk to her

Lee

·
Registered
8,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all over facebook ....totally disorganized to accept help....friend wants to offer to transport and can't get anyone to talk to her

Lee
I would guess they are overwhelmed. That's a lot of dogs! Still you would think they would be begging for help.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
I’ve been following it. 160 were sent to Daytona Beach Florida. 450 is supposed to be the total number found. The numbers are all over the place because different outlets have reported different numbers. It’s a huge number and they need to find foster homes for most of them.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
This is awful these poor animals. Thank god they were saved a miracle. I hope they do get more organized. They are very lucky dogs that their futures have changed.

·
Registered
8,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The article I read said 165. There wasn't much other information. I'm pretty upset about it.
That was the dogs on one property. Her other property had about 300. According to her dad she had attempted to move the dogs prior to them being seized. This resulted in them being on two properties.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts