German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Pls help me, my 42 days old GSD was suffered from slight fever by day before and Doc gave him a injection as whole day have tried to give syrup but not worked.
After injection pup was active and playing eating normally. Since last nyt again he is stopped eating Royal Canin food.
Today have tried to feed him dry Royal Canin instead of prepared with water and he eat easily.
Just wanna know if he eat dry Royal Canin maxi starter then any issues??
Attached one more pic of my naughty GSD.

Attachments

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hi all,
Pls help me, my 42 days old GSD was suffered from slight fever by day before and Doc gave him a injection as whole day have tried to give syrup but not worked.
After injection pup was active and playing eating normally. Since last nyt again he is stopped eating Royal Canin food.
Today have tried to feed him dry Royal Canin instead of prepared with water and he eat easily.
Is that the best food you can find around where you are? dry is fine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi all,
Is that the best food you can find around where you are? dry is fine.
So far yes. Can you advise best food for GSD. I’ll try to search.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Whenever a very young pup stops eating, gets diarrhea, or vomits, I would have the vet run a parvo test, if such testing is available to you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whenever a very young pup stops eating, gets diarrhea, or vomits, I would have the vet run a parvo test, if such testing is available to you.
lemme check btw he is eating now. And biting a lot running to bite our legs with his shark teeth. Lol.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
lemme check btw he is eating now. And biting a lot running to bite our legs with his shark teeth. Lol.

If the pup is eating and has lots of energy, then I'm not worried about parvo. When they stop eating and get listless...that's when it gets scary.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If the pup is eating and has lots of energy, then I'm not worried about parvo. When they stop eating and get listless...that's when it gets scary.
My Marshall eating slight less then 2 days ago but every time after pooping or peeing he charged dramatically and with his shark sharp tooth’s grab our legs hand finger face whatever he was able to grab and start biting and playing.

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
I would soak the food in warm water for about ten minutes and then give it to him. He is only 6 weeks old so he should eat about 5 X a day. In which country are you? What shot did the vet give him? How long have you had this puppy?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I would soak the food in warm water for about ten minutes and then give it to him. He is only 6 weeks old so he should eat about 5 X a day. In which country are you? What shot did the vet give him? How long have you had this puppy?
Hey. I’m from Mumbai, India. And I’m also giving food after soaking in warm water for 10 mins approx. and 5 times in a day, Vet gave him shot for fever as that day fever was 103.3 Degrees.
He is with me from last 6 days.
Good thing he started shaking hands with my daughter and wife, when I try I got teeth instead of hand shake. Lol.
And he started recognising us. Tale moving whenever he see me when I reach home after work. And start biting my legs pants hand.
Such a cutie pup. We all loving him a lot.
Also from last 2 days both ears standing almost up.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts