German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
Jazmine Auf Der Marquis
851 Posts
I know you get anxious, take a deep breath and know this all normal and nothing to worry about. Do not try to fix them they will do their own thing for a while, completely normal and nothing to stress about.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
sigh
All the good advice here seems to have zero lasting impression....
Play with your dog, train your dog, engage with your dog. Stop looking at his ears.
I’m sorry I wasn’t worrying until I saw that left ear down like that I just thought it was broken or something

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
I know you get anxious, take a deep breath and know this all normal and nothing to worry about. Do not try to fix them they will do their own thing for a while, completely normal and nothing to stress about.
Oh yes we are training him and playing etc he just went to his first puppy class today and we got his CKC Canadian kennel club papers today as well so lots been going on haha..Yeah we won’t be fixing them at this point as he still needs his adult canines and molars the baby ones haven’t fallen out yet ah I’m so sorry I just freak out first time dog owner ever.. 😅 my mom had dogs before though. So yeah considering everyone is saying it’s all normal then it is… im sorry for freaking out.. I’m probably annoying everyone 😟

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Don't feel bad! As someone who also has anxiety (well, other stuff too, but also anxiety) I totally get that fixation. Try to relax, but don't feel bad.

·
Registered
Jazmine Auf Der Marquis
851 Posts
Oh yes we are training him and playing etc he just went to his first puppy class today and we got his CKC Canadian kennel club papers today as well so lots been going on haha..Yeah we won’t be fixing them at this point as he still needs his adult canines and molars the baby ones haven’t fallen out yet ah I’m so sorry I just freak out first time dog owner ever.. 😅 my mom had dogs before though. So yeah considering everyone is saying it’s all normal then it is… im sorry for freaking out.. I’m probably annoying everyone 😟
Congrats on starting puppy class, focus on the homework they gave you. When you go back you'll easily notice those that did not do the homework, that must drive trainers nuts.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
sigh
All the good advice here seems to have zero lasting impression....
Play with your dog, train your dog, engage with your dog. Stop looking at his ears.
Don't feel bad! As someone who also has anxiety (well, other stuff too, but also anxiety) I totally get that fixation. Try to relax, but don't feel bad.
ah I try very hard but I’ll try harder lol

·
Registered
11,187 Posts
Reactions: Kiki18

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Those look as if they’ll pop up any day now.
Have you been giving him chews?
These seem expensive but they are cheaper than dental cleaning, and last a very long time.
You let them chew for 10 minutes and then store in the freezer for next time. I trade for another treat so I can take it away easily.
Yes we have been giving him lots to chew his ears came back down again his premolars are growing in and he’s about to loose his canines soon but I’ll look into more things thank you

141 - 160 of 197 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.