German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
to be fair…. you’ve gotten 4 pages of favorable responses to the info you provided, then added 5 pages in that the dam has a “folded” ear. so….. your pups ears may not stand.
true 😅 I’m pretty sure they will since both can stand and did stand I can always post a pic of the mom of what I mean by folded her one ear is up though also her dam and sire both had ears etc so it might just be a fluke or possibly got damaged when she was younger but anyways It doesn’t matter anyways I love my boy :) and won’t ever be replacing him

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
not worrying about it and the chewing also just waiting patiently and knowing they go up and down and all around lol helped a-lot .He’s chewing lots now bully sticks marrow bones pig ears of course we are careful on how long he can have it! He’s getting his tail too growing each day!
Plant Dog breed Tree Leaf Felidae

Dog Working animal Collar Carnivore Dog breed

Plant Dog Building Dog breed Working animal

Dog Dog breed Comfort Mammal Carnivore

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Aww he's looking so good! I'm also a teen, and we worry too much sometimes! Sorry that we may have made you feel like a bad owner, I'm sure it wasn't anyone's intention 🥰
Thank you so much! It’s alright I guess I over reacted and miss understood 😅 ❤ All good ☺

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
Aww he's looking so good! I'm also a teen, and we worry too much sometimes! Sorry that we may have made you feel like a bad owner, I'm sure it wasn't anyone's intention 🥰
And can I ask you something? Since I never felt an mature German shepherds ears before I have no clue how thick or thin they should be I’m used to horses so when I feel horses ears they feel very thick and firm are German shepherds ears supposed to feel firm like a horses?

·
Registered
49 Posts
And can I ask you something? Since I never felt an mature German shepherds ears before I have no clue how thick or thin they should be I’m used to horses so when I feel horses ears they feel very thick and firm are German shepherds ears supposed to feel firm like a horses?
I wouldn't say like a horse, I've hung around horses for a while aswell. I just felt my boys now, they're not firm at all even though standing, but they aren't thin (maybe it's because they're fluffy), I can softy touch them with a finger and they'll bend back. I don't think they're meant to be as firm and thick as a horse 😂

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
I wouldn't say like a horse, I've hung around horses for a while aswell. I just felt my boys now, they're not firm at all even though standing, but they aren't thin (maybe it's because they're fluffy), I can softy touch them with a finger and they'll bend back. I don't think they're meant to be as firm and thick as a horse 😂
Ohh okay haha I was worried that they should be like a horse 😳😅 okay makes sense
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Collar Flooring

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Whiskers
This is basically how his ears are for 3 days now lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
View attachment 580584 Hello my Baby is almost 4 months and her ears just starting to stand up last week , I was worried about the same thing one would stand the other would be floppy, but last week there up and stay up:)
Aw what a beautiful pup! Your girl is gorgeous! Super happy for you! 😁❤ He is very close!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
Party hat Dog supply Dog Carnivore Ear

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grey Working animal

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Working animal

Dog Felidae Carnivore Dog supply Mammal

So they were basically up expect for the tips for 3 days but now the left one looks like it’s broken or it has a grease in it.. should I do something I’m freaking out! Before and now.. I’m really really freaking out why did it suddenly just crease in There is no open space whatsoever anymore .. should I put a breath right strips just on the left one were the crease is?

121 - 140 of 197 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.