German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Jazmine Auf Der Marquis
1,015 Posts
The ear dance of many different positions is normal. Even if they are down now if they have been up before they almost always eventually go up and stay up.

·
Registered
Jazmine Auf Der Marquis
1,015 Posts
No set time period for any of it. You have many months before you need worry about ears not up all the time.

·
Registered
Jazmine Auf Der Marquis
1,015 Posts
If it helps think about this way, at his age his ears look just they supposed too for the breed, enjoy the show take plenty of pictures. Once they go up and stay up you will miss the crazy ear looks.

·
Registered
Jazmine Auf Der Marquis
1,015 Posts
I know you get anxious, take a deep breath and know this all normal and nothing to worry about. Do not try to fix them they will do their own thing for a while, completely normal and nothing to stress about.

·
Registered
Jazmine Auf Der Marquis
1,015 Posts
Oh yes we are training him and playing etc he just went to his first puppy class today and we got his CKC Canadian kennel club papers today as well so lots been going on haha..Yeah we won’t be fixing them at this point as he still needs his adult canines and molars the baby ones haven’t fallen out yet ah I’m so sorry I just freak out first time dog owner ever.. 😅 my mom had dogs before though. So yeah considering everyone is saying it’s all normal then it is… im sorry for freaking out.. I’m probably annoying everyone 😟
Congrats on starting puppy class, focus on the homework they gave you. When you go back you'll easily notice those that did not do the homework, that must drive trainers nuts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.