German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of my "B" litter pups staying with me for a few days. So I took the opportunity to get some updated photos of him while he is here. He was "my pick" male. Here is Brando haus Vonzal. What do you guys think of him?

my daughter helped to get a couple stack shots...although Brando is not use to it..he was a very good sport :)

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I don't have a proper 'critique' of him, but I just wanted to say what an adorable little guy he is!!! He's very handsome

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
He is beautiful! Love the shape of his head.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Love his head and expression..... nice saddle coming up too.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
He is very masculine and mature looking considering his age. A very well put together Pup.

The only improvement would be for better pigment, I would guess he will look more like his Dam.

Please post again when he is a year old, and stack on level ground, would be interesting to see.
NO Tattoo, on such a fine Progeny?

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
No time right now, but wanted to say that I LOVE his expression!!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:NO Tattoo, on such a fine Progeny?
Brian he DOES have a tattoo ;-) look to the left. Remember these photos are taken in direct sunlight, which maybe why you did not see it well. As well the sun is making him look lighter than he actually is. His saddle is rich in black. NOT like Mom, she has stippling through hers. Though it is tough to measure up to Dad's distinct pigment....I have no doubt Brando's red will become richer as he ages.
Also he was on flat ground.......sorry for the long grass.......

Thanks Brian:)

Thankyou Lisa.......right now he is a cutie.

For those who never seen Daddy........here he is today with my daughter :) Dante is her buddy.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
gorgeous pup! and wow! look at that head on Dad, very handsome

Congrats!

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
He is a gorgeous pup! But Dante...
wow - he's one of the most gorgeous I've ever seen! Your daughter is a beauty too - what a great picture of the two of them.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Kim

I still think he will look like his Dam when older, will be interesting to see.
If you go back & look at pictures of Dante at that age or Drake or Deejay all were very much the same.
They all did not have that much tan (red or brown) showing till the age of around 10-11 months old.
And they still changed up till 2 years old, I don't think this pup will have a mask at 2 or a full saddle.
Now Color does not make a dog, but it does not hurt any, as in the case of his sire does it!!!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well you are certainly entitled to "your" opinion Brian..time will tell all. I will be happy to post pictures as he developes :)
And YES there is more to a dog than color..so there ya go... we can agree on something.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Brian this thread has nothing to do with MY board. I AM a member and frequent many boards. So why do you care where I post pictures of my dogs. What is your issue? OH LOOK! Today is the anniversary of when I signed up here too....3 years ago!!!! I even beat you to it. :)~~

But again.... thankyou for your input on this pup. When you one day breed a pup of your own and place it up for a critique, I will be happy to give you my honest opinions as well.
Kim

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
He is a gorgeous pup - and OMG his sire is just gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing how he turns out.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lisa,

Thankyou for noticing.....I do not post on this board to start issues. I hope you know that. I simply just wanted others opinions on this puppy. :)

Thanks to those who have responded
Kim

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Handsome pup! Love his sire!

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
what's wrong with the pup's pigment???
Originally Posted By: Deejays_OwnerHe is very masculine and mature looking considering his age. A very well put together Pup.

The only improvement would be for better pigment, I would guess he will look more like his Dam.

Please post again when he is a year old, and stack on level ground, would be interesting to see.
NO Tattoo, on such a fine Progeny?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts