·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Lara:
HD/ED/ADN- SV
KKl1-SV
Many times SG.
She is mated with VA11 BSZS Fred vom Rumbachtal.

I am looking forward to reading your opinions!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
I'm no expert, but to me, Lana has a beautiful head, lovely topline, moves well. Her pups should be awesome :)

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
She looks very nice, what is her pedigree? Expect exceptional puppies. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I love her, very nice dog!! I would be proud to own her!

·
Registered
368 Posts
female of a very good type, feminine head with correct eye color, good pigment, high wither, good length of neck, very good top line, good length and lay of croup, excellent front and hind angulation, good length and angle of upper arm, good fore and under chest.
in the gaiting image she shows excellent reach and maintains a high wither and good topline.
this is my type of female, i like her very much.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
female of a very good type, feminine head with correct eye color, good pigment, high wither, good length of neck, very good top line, good length and lay of croup, excellent front and hind angulation, good length and angle of upper arm, good fore and under chest.
in the gaiting image she shows excellent reach and maintains a high wither and good topline.
this is my type of female, i like her very much.
Thank you! As it turned out yesterday, your description was pretty accurate! The judge pointed out almost the same things and Lara got V1(out of 8) in a very strong class, under judge Helmut König(SV).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOs2lrtfgck

·
Registered
368 Posts
Congrats. she is a beautiful girl.If you get a write up of the critique the judge gave her you should post it, it will be fun to compare.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats. she is a beautiful girl.If you get a write up of the critique the judge gave her you should post it, it will be fun to compare.
Unfortunately there was nothing written on paper, but I have her breed survey, which was taken under Mr. Torsten Kopp(SV).

And other GREAT news! Eco shows 6-8 puppies, she is due to give birth in the first week of May.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts