German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a second opinion from someone who has more knowledge and expierence than me. Let me start by saying that the person at this kennel is very informitave and helpful and everything i could ask just want a outside set of eyes and opinion. Im not bad mouthing her or her kennel or ANYONE for that matter i just want to make that clear

What im looking for in a dog:

Temperment (we already have a cat)
Confident
Courage
Strong
Me having a pup that i could possible do SchH with and if i dont end up doing still having him be happy being a companion/protector with my family.
I also dont want the dog to have the very sloped back i see some dogs have because it just looks uncomfortable

you can see the dam and her pedigree here: http://www.mysticalkennels.com and just click on the UKC CH Gretchen at the top of the page

I have a pic. of the sire in my email along with his pedigree but i cant figure out how to get his picture and his pedigree up here w/ out it looking wierd so if you want to see pics of him or know his pedigree just let me know and i will try and get it up on here or send you a email just let me know. I appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info diana. Im looking to getting a dog at the end of Oct early Nov. anyway so i have time to research some clubs around me. I live in Delaware so idk how many clubs if any they have but i think they might have 1 or so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.