German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jetta and I went for our 2nd leg for her CDX and she took 1st place with a 192. I am so proud of her, she did very very well. We have been working hard and it paid off today. Out of 13 dogs only 2 qualified. The judge made some very nice comments about Jetta. I especially liked this one comment " Ist place goes to the very nice working dog #40"

Here is a pic of us. I only have one other pic of Jetta and together. I look like I had a few to drink but I don't care I glad to have a nice pic of my girl and Jetta looks great.

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Congratulations Denise and Jetta... that's awesome!!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Denise that is awesome!! I wish I was there to watch you guys. I love watching you and Jetta work together!! You guys are awesome! Congrats to you both

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Congrats to you both and what a wonderful photo! Upwards and onwards from here!!!!

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Denise - WAY TO GO! We earned the first leg on Suka's CDX last year, and I think 192 in Open is a **** fine score! We do 99% agility, so I'm happy to take her in the Obedience ring once a year...and we ain't scorin' 192, I'll tell ya! You go girl!

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Congrats Denise and Jetta!!

I'm sure you'll have your third leg and new title soon!!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Wooooohoooo!!!! I promise to upload the video this week... I had to pleasure to be there to watch!!! Jetta is SUCH A nice dog!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for everyone nice comments. Jetta is a one of a kind dog and I love her to death. We had to do alot of retraining and she always gives 100% no matter what we do together. We lost 5 points for heeling because I taught her to heel close and that is soooo hard to fix.
The rest of the points were of course my fault so I need to work a bit harder. Nerves get the best of me but it is getting better.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Congrats again Denise and Jetta!!
You most certainly deserve a first place. You are a wonderful team.

·
Premium Member
11,244 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Great scores!

Lee

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
that's great!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts