German Shepherds Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
So, I've been purposely avoiding this thread... forgive me in advance for stealing all of your pups... really, I have a condition... pathological need of a stable of sables!

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
pup.jpg

Pandemic pup, surrendered by his overwhelmed owners to breed rescue, after he started herding and chomping on the young kids trying to play with them like littermates. DOB 8/14/20. He's a confident little fart with absolutely no bite inhibition yet, but his foster family will work on that.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts

·
Premium Member
502 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
View attachment 566757
Pandemic pup, surrendered by his overwhelmed owners to breed rescue, after he started herding and chomping on the young kids trying to play with them like littermates. DOB 8/14/20. He's a confident little fart with absolutely no bite inhibition yet, but his foster family will work on that.
German Shepherds aren't for everyone. Even for many of those who already have them .... ill prepared owners with small kids who "always wanted a German Shepherd":mad:

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have been given strict instructions. I can have one dog and one wife or two dogs and no wife. I will just live vicariously through this thread.

I love seeing how the little marble shaped heads theses pups start with grow into adult snouts:)

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I have been given strict instructions. I can have one dog and one wife or two dogs and no wife. I will just live vicariously through this thread.

I love seeing how the little marble shaped heads theses pups start with grow into adult snouts:)
It would have been dangerous for my wife to give me that warning ;)
just kidding, two dogs was always the plan but it was supposed to be after the kids were gone

41 - 60 of 90 Posts