German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,673 Posts
I have several club members going. Wish I could go watch. :( Hopefully Waine will be there with IPO Nation Live.

·
Registered
919 Posts
That would be fun to watch! I was checking out the photographer's page - Brian Aghajani - he has some awesome pictures on his site!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
If I still lived in Pennsylvania, I would try to make it. That would be exciting to see. Is anyone from the forum going to be there to compete or watch?

·
Registered
30,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I still lived in Pennsylvania, I would try to make it. That would be exciting to see. Is anyone from the forum going to be there to compete or watch?
I will be there to watch and help in the group. Unfortunately, I had to pull my dog from IGP competition this year.

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
I'm going!

·
Super Moderator
18,673 Posts
I will be there to watch and help in the group. Unfortunately, I had to pull my dog from IGP competition this year.

Which dog? Not your female?

·
Super Moderator
18,673 Posts
I remember you telling me about him. Yes, that does suck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can anyone go to this event to just watch? My new pup will be coming home next week and I would love to take him to the event to watch, if possible. Is there a fee for guests to enter and watch?

·
Registered
30,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can anyone go to this event to just watch? My new pup will be coming home next week and I would love to take him to the event to watch, if possible. Is there a fee for guests to enter and watch?
Yes, you can come to watch. Dogs are allowed in the parking lot but NOT at the field.

Yes, there is an entry fee. It's pretty low usually like about $10 or $15.

I would not advise bringing an unvaccinated puppy to a large event. The dogs are vaccinated but you never know what germs are lurking around.

·
Registered
30,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Competition starts Friday at 8am in the stadium.

$5/day, $12 for the weekend! Vendors will be there. Usually at least 3 equipment Vendors, training vest vendors, etc.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts