German Shepherds Forum banner

2019 christmas card exchange!!!

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  car2ner 
#1 ·
Hey guys! :dancingtree::snowmen::dancingtree:

Pardon the all caps title, I wanted to make sure everyone saw it and had the chance to join in if they're interested. ....and I might be a little excited! :grin2:

WHAT IT IS:
So every year this forum's members host a Christmas/Holiday card exchange amongst ourselves. In past years each participating member has received between 6-24 cards, sometimes from other countries! Participating is totally optional, but SUPER fun! The cards can be GSD themed or not, your call!

HOW IT WORKS:
To join this year's card exchange just send me a private message with the name you'd like the cards addressed to and the mailing address you'd like to use. Some members prefer to keep their personal info private (totally understandable!) and have cards addressed to their forum username or their dog's name and use a P.O. Box or business address. That said you can totally have the cards mailed to your name and home address. Whichever you prefer! Once deadline to join the exchange has passed, I'll send out a private message to each participant with the names/addresses of everyone in the exchange. So no one feels left out, we ask that you send a card to EACH person on the list.

DEADLINE TO JOIN:
What do we think guys, if we cut off the joining by December 7th does that give everyone enough time to send cards?

****Of course feel free to send me a PM with any questions!! I'm super excited to start seeing Christmas GSDs in my mailbox again!

See less See more
#12 ·
Okay guys! I'll leave the time to join open until 6pm Mountain Time as I'm still getting PM's of folks to add to the group. Then I'll send out the list tonight! This is so fun!

#19 ·
I have to say I was a bit of a slouch about cards this year. I wasn't going to send any. But then this thread came up and I thought, "sure, I'll send cards again. No letting the humbug bite me" I've so enjoyed getting y'alls cards. thanks so much and have a wonderful start to the new year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.