German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 3 types of calendars this year. Puppy, Pets. and working dog calendars. Calenders cost $19.95 each w/shipping included. any purchases after 1st calender will be $15.00 each. Here below are some months just for example to what you will see in each calendar. Orders can be place @http://www.shepherdsbydesignk9.com just follow the instructions. Calendars are being printed right now and will be ready for shipping December 20th just in time for the New Year

Any questions you can feel free to contact me via pm

Attachments

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Love it!

I heard there is a handsome boy named Sinister in the Pet Calendar?

;)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have only 20 copies of each calendar left and if you are interested in any of the 3 I would suggest that you order them rather quickly Because when they are gone there won;t be anymore made til next year

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This will be your last chance to order Calendars as Monday the 3rd will end orders. Quantities are running low and when gone there won't be anymore til next year

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For all of the members that have ordered the calendars, They have finally came in and will be shipped out to you right away. Thank You for your orders and hope you all like them as much as I do

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I am so excited!

All of my friends, family and co workers have been waiting to see my baby in the calendar!!!!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hope you all received your calendar and for those that haven't ordered yours I still have all three calendar still in stock waiting on delivery

1 - 9 of 9 Posts